Client Information Packet
All Requests and Records are Confidential
End of Life Choices OR is a nonprofit organization that counsels and supports people as they explore end-of-life options. Our guiding principles are patient autonomy and choice in end-of-life care. We provide information to terminally ill Oregonians on end-of-life choices, including hospice and palliative care (symptom management), withdrawal of medical treatment, stopping eating and drinking, palliative sedation, and medical aid in dying under Oregon’s law. We adhere to all guidelines and safeguards of the law.
We offer the following:
- Experienced volunteers who are available to answer your questions and provide
detailed information on end-of-life choices by phone, in written format, or in person
(in many areas of our state).
- Suggestions for conversations with physicians and other healthcare providers. If your physician is unwilling to support your choices, please notify us immediately.
- Information on end-of-life choices for all of your health care providers.
- Details on pharmacies that will fill the life-ending prescription, if you choose to use
- Trained volunteers to be with you and your support team if you take medication for a planned death.
EOLCOR Client Services Info Packet
We are a donor-supported organization
We are a donor supported organization (501)(c)(3) and rely on your donations to provide personal quality end-of-life service and support