- Complete our secure online application below
- Participate in a phone and in-person interview
- Attend a two-hour monthly meeting
- Criminal background check
- Attend a 1 1⁄2 day Volunteer Training (Spring or Fall)
- Learn our electronic charting program and methods
- Regularly attend monthly two-hour team meetings
- Observe a Senior Volunteer at home visits and planned deaths
- Lead on a case with a Senior Volunteer
- Act as a co-lead on a case with another volunteer
- Attend our state-wide annual meeting
Client Volunteer (CV) Job Description
File size 28k. Updated 2/19/20
Southern Oregon and Bend teams are welcoming new volunteers.
As of March 2021, Portland, Eugene, and Salem teams are at capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be notified when we open up applications again. Thank you!