Completing Our Fifth Year of Service
Due to your support of End of Life Choices Oregon (EOLCOR), we were able to complete our fifth year of successful service. To continue our dedicated service, we are appealing to you to please consider EOLCOR for an end-of-year donation.
Your generosity has provided the ability for us to personally steward terminally ill Oregonians through Death with Dignity (DWD), supporting Oregonians at bedside until the very end. Since the inception of our personalized service, we are proud to have accomplished the following:
- Personally assisted approximately 1,600 terminally ill Oregonians
- Fielded over 3,500 requests
- Created five geographical teams, totaling approximately 70 volunteers
- Increased our staff to three paid employees
- Held five major fundraisers
- Continued in-depth volunteer internal training
- Expanded our physician base internally and throughout Oregon communities
- Educated medical centers, hospices, and professional organizations
Oregon’s DWD success is the hallmark throughout the nation for medical-aid-in-dying, and you have been instrumental in our success. While the need for our service grows, your contributions provide the means for our work. Therefore, we are appealing to you to please continue partnering with us with an end-of-year donation.
We sincerely thank you, as we are most grateful for your support.
Christen Skolnick, LCSW, Board Chair
End of Life Choices Oregon
Federal Tax ID: 81-387409